Unibet Racing Terms And Conditions
Tickets to the stipulated fixture to attend on the stipulated day – Finals Night in London on Thursday 21st May 2020 – the winner and their three friends may attend the event stated with entry tickets provided by Unibet. Travel and accommodation, if required, is not provided and should be arranged by the competition winner at their own cost. There is one set of four tickets that could be won at any Premier League event.
How To Enter
The opportunity to win the prize will take the form of a social media post that will allow an individual to win four standard tickets to attend Unibet Premier League Finals Night 2020 at the London 02. In order to enter, participants should post a fun photo of them at the darts to their twitter and/or instagram tagging in @Unibet and using the hashtag #Unibet180. A winner will be selected at random and at this point winners will be asked for further contact details and will be contacted by @Unibet via Direct Message on Twitter or Instagram. If participants cannot be contacted then they will forfeit their right to the prize.
All winner(s) will be picked at least 24 hours prior to the event taking place. Winners must make themselves available to attend the event – should they be unable to attend, they are not entitled to the prize for another raceday. This Prize is non-exchangeable and there is no cash equivalent option. Travel and accomodation is NOT included.
Terms and Conditions
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and to participate in promotions. Underage entries will be void.
2. No employees, or family members of employees, of Unibet and its affiliate companies may take part in promotions.
3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) promotions are available once only to any person; and (ii) free bets cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Stanjames.com promotional offer.
4. Unibet reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
4. Unibet reserves the right to cancel an entry to a promotion, terminate any account and withhold any promotional benefits and/ or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion, in particular in the event that an entry is: (i) made in breach or non-compliance with the Promotion Terms and/ or the Standard Terms; (ii) fraudulent; (iii) incorrectly completed; and/ or (iv) not received by Unibet for any reason.
5. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Unibet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in its absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition Unibet reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs.
6. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final.
7. Unibet reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate a promotion or amend these Promotion Terms at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice.
9. You agree that these Promotion Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gibraltar.
10. THE competition is organised by Platinum Gaming Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Unibet” or “the Promoter”), a company registered in Gibraltar under Company registration number 114100, having its registered office at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar. Unibet plc is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
11. The competition will end as stipulated in the tweet. If not stipulated it will end no more than 48 hours after the tweet is posted.