Hospitality Competition Terms And Conditions
A hospitality experience at a football match, during the 2020/21 season, for up to 7 people. One match at each of the following clubs – Rangers FC, Middlesbrough, Derby and Preston.
All costs that are additional to entrance and hospitality at the match, such as travel and accommodation, should be covered by the competition winner.
How To Enter
The opportunity to win the prize will take the form of a social media twitter post. In order to enter, participants should predict the first goalscorer, minute of goal and final score of the relevant match for the chance to win hospitality at that team's stadium at a game of Unibet's choice, and follow @unibet as instructed. The first person to correctly predict all three in the same week will win the competition and the hospitality experience at that club. In the event of a tie, whoever posted first will win and Unibet's decision is always final. There is no cash alternative and the prize applies to matches this season only (as such the competition, should it not be won, will end the week before the last weekend of the season).
1. One entry per person per team per week
2. Entries must include #UnibetPredictAll3
3. Zero/No Goalscorer/Own goal/0-0 predictions do not qualify
4. Only entries before kick-off will stand
5. Unibet's decision is final
Terms and Conditions
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and to participate in promotions. Underage entries will be void.
2. No employees, or family members of employees, of Unibet and its affiliate companies may take part in promotions.
3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) promotions are available once only to any person; and (ii) free bets cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Stanjames.com promotional offer.
4. Unibet reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to selecting that person as a winner.
4. Unibet reserves the right to cancel an entry to a promotion, terminate any account and withhold any promotional benefits and/ or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion, in particular in the event that an entry is: (i) made in breach or non-compliance with the Promotion Terms and/ or the Standard Terms; (ii) fraudulent; (iii) incorrectly completed; and/ or (iv) not received by Unibet for any reason.
5. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Unibet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in its absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition Unibet reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs.
6. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final.
7. Unibet reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate a promotion or amend these Promotion Terms at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice.
9. You agree that these Promotion Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gibraltar.
10. THE competition is organised by Platinum Gaming Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Unibet” or “the Promoter”), a company registered in Gibraltar under Company registration number 114100, having its registered office at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar. Unibet plc is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
11. The competition will end as stipulated in the post. If not stipulated it will end no more than seven days after the post is posted.