Super Double Trouble - Two ways to Cash In
Due to the popularity of our weekly Double Trouble tournament we have decided to add a new Super Double Trouble tournament, where you have a shot at winning €400 in cash if you are unlucky enough to lose €200 or more in cash games during the previous week. Our regular Double Trouble tournament will also continue to run at the normal time each Tuesday.
Super Double Trouble
To qualify: Lose €200 or more in cash games between 00:00 on any Monday and 22:59 the following Sunday.
Payouts: Top 10 finishers receive €400 each.
When: Every Tuesday at 19:00
To qualify: Lose €20 or more in cash games between 00:00 on any Monday and 22:59 the following Sunday.
Payouts: Top 100 finishers receive €40 each.
When: Every Tuesday at 18:00
If you qualify for Super Double Trouble you will also still receive a Double Trouble ticket, meaning you have two free shots at winning some cash back.
- Winnings and losses on casino in poker, tournaments and Sit & Go tournaments do not count as eligible losses.
- Only total cash game losses between 00:01 on Monday to 22:59 on Sunday count towards the total.
- Unibet reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
- Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time. Amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless there is sufficient evidence to show you are attempting to break the rules of the promotion.
- Last update of the Promotional Rules - 1st January 2019 00:01
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- 1. This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
- 2. No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- 3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- 4. Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
- (i) withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
- (ii) reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
- 5. Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- 6. Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- 7. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- 8. Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- 9. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
- 10. This Promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.