Super Double Trouble - Two ways to Cash In
Due to the popularity of our weekly Double Trouble tournament we have decided to add a new Super Double Trouble tournament, where you have a shot at winning €400 in cash if you are unlucky enough to lose €200 or more in cash games during the previous week. Our regular Double Trouble tournament will also continue to run at the normal time each Tuesday.
Super Double Trouble
To qualify: Lose €200 or more in cash games between 00:00 on any Monday and 22:59 the following Sunday.
Payouts: Top 10 finishers receive €400 each.
When: Every Tuesday at 19:00
To qualify: Lose €20 or more in cash games between 00:00 on any Monday and 22:59 the following Sunday.
Payouts: Top 100 finishers receive €40 each.
When: Every Tuesday at 18:00
If you qualify for Super Double Trouble you will also still receive a Double Trouble ticket, meaning you have two free shots at winning some cash back.
Terms and conditions
- Winnings and losses on casino in poker, tournaments and Sit & Go tournaments do not count as eligible losses.
- Only total cash game losses between 00:01 on Monday to 22:59 on Sunday count towards the total.
- Unibet reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
- Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time. Amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless there is sufficient evidence to show you are attempting to break the rules of the promotion.