You can now earn a 10% boost to Challenge Points earned when you help start the first table at a cash game stake where no games are running.
How does it work?
When a cash game stake has no tables running, the first three players to start a table will receive an extra 10% boost to any Challenge Points they earn at that specific table. Your Challenge Points boost won’t stop until you leave the table or it breaks, even if other tables start running.
When you are an “Early Bird”, the icon above will appear at the table to let you know that a 10% boost is currently being applied to any Challenge Points earned there.
Which games are eligible?
All cash games are eligible (Hold’em, Omaha and Banzai).
All players who reach a flop as an "Early Bird" will also unlock the Early Birds avatar.
- Only a maximum of three players can receive the Early Birds Challenge Points boost at each stake at any given time.
- Eligible players will be the first three players who start the first table at a cash game stake when no other tables are otherwise running.
- The Early Birds boost will also be given to the last three players remaining at any given cash game stake when no other tables are running.
- Once eligible, players will continue to earn the Early Birds boost until they leave the table or the table breaks. This will apply even if other players start other tables at the same stake.
- Only “Early Bird” players will receive the Challenge Points boost, and not other players who subsequently join the same table.
- Only Challenge Points earned at a table where you are an Early Bird will receive a 10% boost. Challenge Points earned at any non-Early Bird tables you are playing will not receive the 10% boost.
- Players will unlock the Early Birds avatar as soon as they have reached one flop as an “Early Bird”.
- Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time. Amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless there is sufficient evidence to show you are attempting to break the rules of the promotion.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
- Last update of the Promotional Rules - 1st January 2019 00:01
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
- No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in promotions.
- Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) promotions are available once only to any registered account; and (ii) bonuses cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice, in the event that an entry is made in breach of the Promotion Terms and/ or the Standard Terms. Otherwise amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final.
- Unibet may reclaim any bonus amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- This promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.