It’s time to flex your fingers, grab a bite to eat and prime your poker-playing engines for Unibet’s €64,000 High Stakes Flop Race.
It’s Autumn so where the leaves fall, you need to reach flops in to earn leaderboard points. There will be four consecutive leaderboard races to take part in, each lasting a fortnight with the winner of each taking the garlands and a cool €3,300.
There are 30 prizes in total from an overall €16,000 prize pool per race. It’s not the taking part that counts but it’s nice to have your eyes on a prize in case you’re pipped at the line
How to get points:
- Earn 1 leaderboard point for any flop you reach at NL200 (€1/€2)
- Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL200 (€1/€2)
- Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at NL400 (€2/€4)
- Earn 2 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL400 (€2/€4)
- Receive up to 150 extra points if you have a losing day during the week at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific day
- Receive up to 450 extra points for having a losing week during the month at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific week
A total of €64,000 to share, split into four bi-weekly race leaderboards
|Race 1||September 3rd - September 16th||€ 16,000|
|Race 2||September 17th - September 30th||€ 16,000|
|Race 3||October 1st - October 14th||€ 16,000|
|Race 4||October 15th - October 28th||€ 16,000|