HexaPro Happy Hours with GTD Jackpots
HexaPro Jackpot Mania is back with a thrilling guarantee.
Every day eight 100x multipliers will land during Happy Hours, starting at 16:00 CET and 20:00 CET!
You’ll also find a countdown in the lobby. There you’ll see which buy-in level is boosted, and how many games are left before the next Jackpot hits. Check it out today.
How to play:
- Open Poker via the client, the app or directly in your browser
- Go to the HexaPro section
- The banner will show how many games are left for the next Jackpot
- Keep an eye out on the countdown - as the counter goes down, your odds go up!
- The promotion starts on February 8th at 00:00 UCT and runs until March 10th at 23:59 UTC.
- The promotion starts daily at 16:00 CET with a sequence of 4 boosted Jackpots.
- The promotion resumes at 20:00 CET with another sequence of 4 boosted Jackpots.
- Players can see a countdown at the lobby to see on which buy-in level the next boosted jackpot will hit, and how many games are left until the jackpot must hit.
- The increased promotion jackpot probability only applies to one HexaPro buy-in level at a time.
- If a jackpot is not hit when the next "happy hours" start, the forthcoming jackpot will be queued and enabled once all the previous jackpots in the previous "happy hours" period has hit. Please note there will still be a five-minute countdown.
- Jackpots can be won on non-promotion stakes during this promotion. Non-promotion jackpots will fall according to normal probability.
- Promotion jackpots will fall on the six buy-in levels; €1, €2, €5, €10, €25, €50.
- There may be a delay in ‘the must go’ countdown timer.
- General HexaPro game rules apply.
- Prize distribution on a jackpot HexaPro game is: 1st 80%, 2nd 12% and 3rd 8%.
- The aliases of the promotion jackpot winners can be used for marketing purposes.
- Promotion jackpot table gameplay may be replayed with hole cards shown.
- Certain markets may be restricted from taking part in this promotion.
- We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
- Last update of Terms and Conditions: 11/01/2021 11:00
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- 1. This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
- 2. No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- 3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- 4. Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
- (i) withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
- (ii) reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
- 5. Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- 6. Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- 7. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- 8. Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- 9. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
- 10. This Promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.