Best Odds Guaranteed on UK & IRE Horse Races
When you place your horse racing bet with Unibet, take the price on your selection and if the starting price is bigger we will pay you out at the bigger odds!
For example, if you take 6/1 and your selection wins at 8/1, you get paid at 8/1. However, if the horses shortens and wins at 4/1 you will still get paid at 6/1.
Our Best Odds Guaranteed offer is available daily from 8am on the day of the race on selected UK and Ireland horse racing bets. It applies to single and multiple bets. The offer is not available on ante-post, non-runner no bet, tote/ pari-mutuel (bets and dividends), not to win, enhanced win, cover bets and in-play bets, Money Back 2nd/3rd as cash bets and races with extra places applied.
- Offer applies to customers located in UK, Ireland, Belgium and Netherlands only.
- Our Best Odds Guaranteed offer is available daily from 8am on selected UK and Ireland horse racing bets
- Races with Extra Place offers applied, Bets with Money Back 2nd/3rd as Cash offer applied and races with other selected promotions will not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed
- The maximum daily return per customer from the Best Odds Guaranteed concession is £25,000.
- This offers is not available on: ante-post, non-runner no bet, tote/ pari-mutuel (best and dividends), not to win, enhanced win, cover bets, In-Play bets, Money Back 2nd/ 3rd in cash bets and races with extra each way places applied.
- Bets placed using a free balance do not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed.
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s Terms and Conditions and Rule Books ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- 1. This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have fully registered as customers of Unibet.
- 2. No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- 3. Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- 4. Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
- • withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
- • reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
- 5. Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/ or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Unibet promotions and/ or closing of the account. Unibet considers the following play to be in breach of this term:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/ roulette spin, blackjack hand etc.) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus = £30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting promotions by placing bets or wagers where there is no or limited risk of loss to the customer, other than where the absence of risk is a key part of the promotion. By way of example and without limitation using low risk methods such as wagering both Red and Black in Roulette, wagering both Player and Banker in Baccarat, covering more than 70% of outcomes (e.g. 26 or more numbers on a Roulette table).
- Playing a game that has collectable features (including, by way of example and without limitation, sticky wilds (Scarab) or a progress bar (dynamite riches megways), building collectable features using bonus funds and, subsequently (after discharging a related wagering requirement), depositing real funds and playing the game again to release the collectable features as cash.
- 6. Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- 7. Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- 8. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- 9. Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- 10. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
- 11. This Promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Sovereign Place, 117 Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.