Money Back as a Free Bet if 2nd
Want Money Back as a Free Bet (up to £20) if your horse finishes second in selected races? You're On.
How it works:
- Opt-in is required in the bet-slip
- Place a single bet on any of the selected races below (min stake £1)
- If your horse finishes second, you'll receive your stake back as a free bet (max free bet £20)
07:25 - Amidale (Aus)
08:05 - Amidale (Aus)
19:36 - Mahoning Valley (USA)
20:33 - Mahoning Valley (USA)
19:45 - Keeneland
20:18 - Keeneland
- Applies to the advertised races on the advertised dates only.
- Offer available until the scheduled start time of the last race of the offer. Unibet reserve the right to cancel at any time in accordance with these terms.
- This offer is available to eligible customers only. If you have previously been notified of promotional restrictions on your account, you will not receive this offer.
- Money Back if 2nd paid as a Free Bet, up to a maximum of £20 per customer, per race.
- A minimum stake of £1 (or currency equivalent) must be staked in order to qualify.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the ‘Uniboost’ offer available on the Unibet site
- Players must opt in, via the bet slip, for each qualifying bet in order for the bet to qualify for this promotion
- Only the first bet placed on the race will qualify
- Available on singles only. Multiple bets will not qualify.
- A minimum of 5 horses must run
- Applies win or win part of Each Way bets only
- Bets placed on any other markets (e.g. Betting Without and Place Only markets) will not qualify.
- Bets must be placed using cash. Bets placed using existing Free Bets (in full or in part) will not qualify
- If a Dead Heat is called the offer will not be valid on that race
- Based on the official result on the day of the race only. Any amended results do not count.
- Bets placed on Ante Post Races / Future Races, Tote/Pari-mutuel markets do not count.
- Offer only applies to English language site.
- We aim to credit Free Bet as soon as possible however a maximum term of 24 hours is in place
- Player, country, currency, market restrictions and terms apply.