Paris Masters £30,000 Giveaway
For the ninth and final ATP Masters 1000 series event in Paris Unibet are serving you up the chance to win £1,000 in a £30,000 cash giveaway.
There will be thirty cash prize winners named on November 5th by Unibet following the tournament winner crowned on-court at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris the day before.
To enter the arena and get your own chance at hitting a winner, place a £5 bet on the Paris Masters 1000 tennis. Better still, you can boost your chances of a winning return by placing a multiple – a double gets two ticket entries and treble selection gets three.
Don’t be down and out in Paris.
- Opt-in is required for this promotion.
- This promotion is available for the Paris Masters.
- Tickets for the raffle for this promotion will count from 29th October – 4th November 2018.
- To enter this promotion, you must wager £5 on the Paris Masters.
- Every £5 wagered on this event will get you a ticket to the raffle.
- Bets of below £5 do not count for this promotion.
- Every double placed on the Paris Masters gives you two tickets to the raffle.
- Every treble placed on the Paris Masters gives you three tickets to the raffle.
- The day after the end of the event on the 5th November 30 customers will be selected at random and given £1000 in cash.
- Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time. Amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless there is sufficient evidence to show you are attempting to break the rules of the promotion.
- Unibet terms and conditions apply at all times for this campaign.
- Unibet reserves the right to limit stakes and change prices at any time.
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk ("Promotion Terms") apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book ("Standard Terms") also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
- No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in promotions.
- Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) promotions are available once only to any registered account; and (ii) bonuses cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice, in the event that an entry is made in breach of the Promotion Terms and/ or the Standard Terms. Otherwise amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final.
- Unibet may reclaim any bonus amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- This promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.