For this competition, we are guaranteeing £1,000,000 in cash prizes spread across all 64 games!
For every game in the tournament, 10 lucky winners will share the jackpot of that match. All you need to do is place a bet on that match to get an entry to draw. At the end of the match, we will display the winners.
Only bets placed from Monday 11th of June at 00.01 onwards will count towards the promotion.
Results can be found here.
How it works?
1. Place a pre-match or live bet on a World Cup match of at least £5 to get an entry to the jackpot of that match
2. You will get an entry into the jackpot draw for every £5 placed on the match
3. If you place a £5 bet on a multiple of at least 2 matches, you will get an entry for each of those matches (e.g. a £5 double on Russia and Egypt to win their first matches sees you get a ticket into the prize draw for both matches).
4. At the end of the match, a draw will be made and 10 tickets will be showed, for 10 winners to split the prize pool.
- For every bet you place on the tournament, whether it’s a for a unique match or top goal scorer or outright winner, you will get an extra ticket for the final. This excludes bets on the World Cup Final (France v Croatia) itself.
So to recap:
- If you place a bet £5 bet on a single match, you get 2 tickets: one for the jackpot of this match and one for the jackpot of the final match
- If you place a multiple bet of £5 on 2 matches, you get 3 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.
- If you place a multiple bet of £5 on 3 matches, you get 4 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.