The Unibet UK Poker Tour returns for a fifth season in 2020 and you can qualify for these events online at Unibet from just €1. We will host the tour at Aspers casinos in London and Newcastle.
There will be four tour stops in 2020, with the first three stops featuring a £220 buy-in, £50,000 guaranteed Main Event. The December Grand Finale will feature a £440 buy-in, £100,000 guaranteed Main Event.
A €2,000 Unibet Open package will be given away in an exclusive Last Longer competition for Unibet Poker online qualifiers.
Please visit the tabs below for more information on each stop; general info about the tour and online qualifier packages can be found below.
- Buy-in for UK Tour events is £220. Players will be allowed a maximum of two re-entries per starting day in each Main Event.
- Buy-in for the UK Tour Grand Finale is £440. Players will be allowed a maximum of two re-entries per starting day.
- 10% will be retained from each buy-in as the registration fee.
- Players have the option of playing Day 1a, Day 1b, Day 1c or a Turbo Day 1d and taking their largest stack through to the Final Day.
- All events will be open to players 18 years old and over.
- Players will be required to show photo ID and sign up as member at each venue
Players who have packages/seat only for UK Tour from previous years will be able to use them through season 2020. All previous packages/seat only must be used by the end of this season.